Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Bless My Pastor

Thank You, God! Thank You, Lord Jesus, the Savior of my soul! Bless my pastor. Guide him and don’t let his words fall on deaf ears. Show him Your ways and Your grace, that he may be an arrow pointing straight to You and Your kingdom.

Bless his eyes to read Your Word. Bless his mind to comprehend. Bless his mouth to speak Your thoughts. Bless his hands to do Your work. Bless his feet to walk with You in Your most holy light. Bless his heart to express Your love.

Bless my brother, Your servant. Knock his socks off with Your awesome blessings, Lord! Please make his load light and his burden easy.

Bless Your servant, Lord. Thank You, Oh Lord! I love You and always will; for You give my pastor his strength. Your love and grace are beyond compare! Thank you! Thank You, Jesus!

#blessmypastor
#prayforyourpastor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your opinion :)