Friday, September 21, 2018

God My Solid Rock

A journal entry from when I was young:

11/8/1999
God, You are my solid Rock in the midst of all chaos. I put my full trust in You. For when I was sick, You saw me through. When I was sinking, You held me fast. When I was down, You held me up. When storms come; when winds blow; when torrents of rain fall; when overwhelming waves crash; when lightning hits; when thunder shakes the very foundations of the earth, You, oh God Almighty, stand fast; immovable; solid; strong; an unbreakable refuge.

When Your people are in You, nothing; no, NOTHING can take them away from You. Nothing can tear them asunder. For You, oh God YHWH, are the solid, immovable Rock in which we can put our trust without doubt. For You will never fail us!
Praise You, God my solid Rock in the midst of all chaos! Praise Your most holy Name! Praise Your Name forever! For Jesus is my strength, manifest in my personal weakness! Jesus is the One in whom I put my trust forever and ever!
So it is; so it always will be. Amen.

#SolidRock
#GodMyProtector



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your opinion :)